Found the house We would love to buy, right across the street from my parents! Now we just have to find the job to go with it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hear you girl. I'm always finding my dream house near my parents.It looks like you guys had a great time. We got a fairly warm Christmas too! It was nice. Hope to see you soon!
Raising 5, it's loud. It's crazy. It's our family!
We are mom and dad to 5 children that range in age from 10 to 30 years old and 2 granddaughters! I am a SAHM and my husband works for the US Government.
2 comments:
I hear you girl. I'm always finding my dream house near my parents.It looks like you guys had a great time. We got a fairly warm Christmas too! It was nice. Hope to see you soon!
Ok, I just looked back and saw that I left this post anonymously. Sorry about that. It was me!
Post a Comment