Somebodoy tried to make a right hand turn from the left hand lane and hit Brittanee's car. Nobody was hurt as they were driving slow, but that could have been really bad~ what a big truck!
Oh my gosh!!! Thank goodness she is okay. You've got to wonder about some people - just because they have a big vehicle they think they can do what they want. I think from that picture though it's pretty clear who's at fault! Hope that everyone is well. We'll be in WV the whole month of July. I'll let you know if we'll be able to take a ride to parkersburg.
Raising 5, it's loud. It's crazy. It's our family!
We are mom and dad to 5 children that range in age from 10 to 30 years old and 2 granddaughters! I am a SAHM and my husband works for the US Government.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! Thank goodness she is okay. You've got to wonder about some people - just because they have a big vehicle they think they can do what they want. I think from that picture though it's pretty clear who's at fault!
Hope that everyone is well. We'll be in WV the whole month of July. I'll let you know if we'll be able to take a ride to parkersburg.
Post a Comment