Hi all,
we actually have been back a week but it took me that long to get the pictures on here. We had a great time, spent a lot of time swimming, got to see all our cousins, did a LOT of shopping, and had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa!
Take a look~
About Me
- Life With The Hairl's
- Raising 5, it's loud. It's crazy. It's our family! We are mom and dad to 5 children that range in age from 10 to 30 years old and 2 granddaughters! I am a SAHM and my husband works for the US Government.



2 comments:
I love the slideshows. You are so talented. Looks like you are having a great summer. I'm happy for your and your family.
Hey Sandi took what I was going to say!! I was just about to start typing "I love your slideshows" and I looked over and she alreay said that! I do though - you're pictures really tell a story and the music is the icing on the cake. I love the girls new haircuts - they look so grown up!!!
Post a Comment