Once a week Brittanee and I usually try to meet up for breakfast and running errands. We picked a great day to go last week! We met up at Panera for a little breakfast and when we walked in the door there was a lady from a local cell phone company that was having their grand opening, they handed us each a paper about the business and a 5 dollar gift card for Panera, yea free breakfast! After finishing up there we went across the street to TJ Maxx, i can't remember exactly what i was looking for there but what i found was winter coats...........for an unbelievable price......70 cents! I grabbed up all they had. they are 3 different sizes so between Hallee and Haven they will get used! These coats retailed for 50 dollars and are long so they are great with jeans as well as dresses in the winter! SCORE!
Then we headed over to the mall where i found this great Bonnie Jean summer dress i assume that was left over from last year, and in Emilee's size too! regularly 68.00 only 1.99!
Score again! Too bad all my shopping trips didn't go this way LOL
1 comment:
That is soooo awesome!!!! I've got to start paying attention when I'm out shopping!
Post a Comment