Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Apple Picking













Every year we try to do all the fall things this area has to offer. One of the things we enjoy is apple picking. They have a farm here with dwarf trees that are perfect for children to go picking at. The weather was perfect!

2 comments:

Sandi Faber said...

That looks like a great family activity. It is nice to keep updated on your adventures. Glad you got good weather for the dwarf tree apple picking. Hope all is well with you and yours and hope to see you soon.

Julie said...

You know I saw the fall leaves changing post and it made me sad for the NE. I was thinking, "Awww, I miss the leaves changing" then I saw this post about Grimm's and I was even more sad. We loooved to go apple picking! Thank you for sharing - you gave me some good fall memories... and I got to see your beautiful family!