
For those of you who know me well, know that i try to purchase all my children's clothing at the end of the season sales, I then put it away in bins to be pulled out when we need it. I am able to save TONS of money by doing this and i usually can get things at such a bargain in the rare instance that is doesn't fit i can pass it along to someone else or sell it to the used clothing store for what i paid for it. Here is my latest purchase. I just happened into Belk when they must have just did their markdowns~everything was $1.98 each... I got all these things for $43.56! For Emilee i got 8 pairs of shorts 7 dresses 2 shirts for Hallee 3 dresses and Johnny got a swimsuit and John got one dress shirt. I saved 740.94! Made my day!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!! That is awesome!!! I need to take your tips.
Post a Comment